Don't just program software - design and create applications that serve as complete business solutions that help organizations solve complex problems.
Agil-IT-y, a division of the Devine Group, is an IT consulting firm led by an experienced management team with more than twenty years of executive level experience working for startups and Fortune 2000 companies in the consulting, software, manufacturing, services and retail industries. We pride ourselves in providing real-time visibility, customer service like no other and a completely on-shore staff which is cost effective and timely.
We are seeking a mid-level .NET software developer with experience building web-based applications in an Enterprise setting to add to our growing team in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Agil-IT-y team emphasizes quality. Every employee is encouraged to think of their role as more than just a job. Likewise, the right candidate should be looking for more than "just a job", have an appetite for change, and will be a self-starter with strong development skills who is familiar with current software design methodologies and techniques. Essential duties include:
- - Designing, coding, and testing web-based applications, tools and systems through all phases of the software development lifecycle,
- - Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand requirements, priorities, strategic goals, and objectives,
- - Maintaining and enhancing existing systems.
Qualified Candidates should be a team player and have:
- - Minimum 3 years experience developing .NET web applications and performing software QA testing
- - A Bachelors' degree in a related field is preferred
- - Strong in object oriented analysis and design
- - Proficient in Visual Studio 2010, MS SQL Server, T-SQL and Stored Procedures
- - Experience with Web Services, SOAP, WCF, AJAX, Entity Framework, NHibernate or other OR/M
- - Exposure to agile methodologies and Content Management Systems (e.g. Sitecore)
- - Innate ability to understand customer needs and design to meet those needs
- - Excellent communication and people skills
- - Capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- - Keen problem solving skills with ability to handle complex issues
- - Willingness to travel occasionally as needed
If you are looking for a great new opportunity in a fast-paced, creative environment with competitive pay and great benefits, please send your salary requirements and a current resume to DSD@strategichrinc.com. Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls. Relocation is not available.