Going to Orlando for Microsoft TechEd Developer Week? Please come on by the O'Reilly booth, #1414, in the exhibit hall to say hello. On hand will be John Osborn, Senior Editor; Laurel Ruma, Associate Editor; Kathryn Barrett, Publicist, and me--Marsee.
In addition to meeting you and saying hello (we always like to put a face with the name), we'd love to hear what you think about our books and other offerings. Are we covering the technologies you need to get your job done, and are we doing it in a timely manner and at the right level of detail? What else could we be doing that you'd find useful?
We're constantly asking ourselves what we can do better, but there's nothing like hearing it from the people we write for. If you've wanted to write for us, come share your ideas.
Here's what we have going on during the show:
- Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/OReillyatTechEd and find out what we’re up to--you might win a free book.
- Learn how to write tech books and online sites at the “Getting Your Ideas Published Online and in Print” Birds-of-a-Feather session, moderated by O’Reilly author Brad Jones and editor Laurel Ruma (BOF856 June 4 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM)
- Do you have an O’Reilly t-shirt at home? Be one of the first 50 people wearing one to our booth and receive a copy of the LINQ Pocket Reference. And be part of our T-Shirt Photo Collage
O’Reilly is also sponsoring some of the awesome events that will be going on--so come on by and support the community!
- Party with Palermo <http://teched2008.partywithpalermo.com/>
- INETA <http://www.ineta.org/default.aspx>
- Developers Birds-of-a-Feather sessions <http://www.microsoft.com/events/teched2008/developer/community/teched.mspx>
See you soon,
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/OReillyMedia ================================================================